Workplace Updates – FREE EVENT
18,000 Workplace claims were recorded last year alone…Could you be next?
Are you, as an employer, fully across everything that could potentially go wrong in your workplace? Do you know how to get the most out of your star employees or handle tough conversations fairly?
You don’t know what you don’t know. You can’t afford to be unsure. Register for this event
Employee Performance: Dead wood or diamonds in the rough. Which will it be?
Discover how the right performance management process and keeping up-to-date on workplace changes can ensure your best assets shine and your challenges are fairly handled.
Topics to be covered:
- A robust employment process
- The importance of ongoing performance management
- Managing high-potential employees for the best results
- Handling difficult employees through the performance process
- Termination – when this is the only option
- Plus, updates on areas that affect you:
- Fair Work legislation
- Workplace Compensation
- Case Studies: Get an insider view on mistakes others have made, what it cost them and how you can avoid making one yourself.
Hear from the specialist workplace relations law firm, Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) – used and trusted by Australia’s peak employer body, the Australian Chamber – to fight for business interests in the Fair Work Commission.
Seats are strictly limited. Register today to stay ahead on compliance and manage for performance in your workplace.
All attendees will walk away with a practical guide and legally-compliant employment template (valued at over $300) to get started on the right path.
The Workplace Update Series is sponsored by Workplace Assured, the complete workplace relations solution for small and medium businesses.
- May 10 – 7.00am – 9.00am – Panthers Port Macquarie, 1 Bay Street, Port Macquarie
- May 10 – 12.30pm – 2.30pm – Surf Club, 23 Surf Club Road, Coffs Harbour